NAPE East Exhibitor Information
“We are excited to announce NAPE East in Pittsburgh following the tremendous success of this year’s Winter NAPE. While we broke records for attendance, exhibitor participation and charitable donations here in Houston, it is still difficult for companies in many parts of the country to get to Houston for NAPE so we are going to bring the Expo to them by expanding regionally.” - Marty Schardt, Executive Vice President of the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL) and General Partner of NAPE.
Important Booth Information:
- $400 before January 31, 2013 ($475 starting February 1, 2013) for each 10'x10' Prospect or Capital Market Booth
- $3,750 before January 31, 2013 ($4,250 starting February 1, 2013) for each 10'x10' Vendor Booth
- Prospect/Property (Organizations offering oil and gas exploration and development prospects, oil and gas producing properties and/or oil and gas lease or land positions)
- Capital Markets (Providers of energy capital services to the energy industry)
- Vendor/Service Providers (Providers of services related to the energy industry)
What is included:
- One 8' background drape, 3' side drapes
- A single one-line 7"x44" identification sign which displays your name as registered with NAPE Winter
- All other materials or services, including furniture, electricity and Attendee Registrations are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor and any additional costs for extra materials or service will be borne by the Exhibitor.